day.trippin
Just day trippin when I ran into a muse....
So I'm writing again. Which is only relevant because, I need writing in my life. Usually to purge some disagreeable spirit or experience or state of mind from within me. However, I often go through long spells where I barely even read anything of content let alone scribe my inner thoughts. This time though instead of burning the midnight oil and tearing my hair out in solitude over some personal tragedy..I have found a muse..and her name is love..Well actually its Kristina....
So I'm writing again. Which is only relevant because, I need writing in my life. Usually to purge some disagreeable spirit or experience or state of mind from within me. However, I often go through long spells where I barely even read anything of content let alone scribe my inner thoughts. This time though instead of burning the midnight oil and tearing my hair out in solitude over some personal tragedy..I have found a muse..and her name is love..Well actually its Kristina....

