missing.kris
"And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us some email."
4 year old girl, misquoting the Lord's Prayer
Its been a few days since I actually talked to Kristina. I think its best for now that we only correspond on e-mails even though I really want to see her. Its because I want to see her so badly that I am trying to keep a little distance. Things are going well now or at least I'm in a good place. I miss her but I don't feel lonely...Maybe slow and steady can still win this race..
4 year old girl, misquoting the Lord's Prayer
Its been a few days since I actually talked to Kristina. I think its best for now that we only correspond on e-mails even though I really want to see her. Its because I want to see her so badly that I am trying to keep a little distance. Things are going well now or at least I'm in a good place. I miss her but I don't feel lonely...Maybe slow and steady can still win this race..

