« Home | missing.kris » | scenic.route » | unrequited.love » | online.dating.update » | Geeksta.rappers » | Anubis.photo » | air.force.ones » | coyote.ugly » | mrs.roboto » | self.photo »
Posted by BiG_kiD on Saturday at 7/30/2005 06:26:00 AM | Permalink
Frosted Mini Wheats. Honeycomb. Life. Corn Pops. Any one of those. I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Posted by BeckEye | Saturday, July 30, 2005 11:33:00 AM
Sometimes I eat bowlfuls at a time..but the milk has to be cold too...
Posted by Anonymous | Sunday, July 31, 2005 3:15:00 AM
View shoutbox
Frosted Mini Wheats. Honeycomb. Life. Corn Pops. Any one of those.
I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Posted by
BeckEye |
Saturday, July 30, 2005 11:33:00 AM
Sometimes I eat bowlfuls at a time..but the milk has to be cold too...
Posted by
Anonymous |
Sunday, July 31, 2005 3:15:00 AM