online.dating
I have decided to research on-line dating. I have in the past submitted bios to various Personals sites, mostly out of boredom. As I have never gotten any promising responses, on-line dating lost its lustre long ago. Match.com, Lavalife, Yahoo Personals, you name it and I probably am registered there. This time though I plan to put forth an honest effort..I wonder though how honest is the average participant.... First stop, Yahoo...
Stay tuned..
Stay tuned..


Hi there BiG_kiD. Gr8 post on this post. I have a similar bbw dating site on bbw dating, and we would like to trade links with you. Interested?
Posted by
Anonymous |
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 6:02:00 PM
Hi there BiG_kiD. Gr8 post on this post. I have a similar date site on date, and we would like to trade links with you. Interested?
Posted by
Anonymous |
Thursday, November 10, 2005 2:43:00 PM
Signature
Posted by
Anonymous |
Friday, November 11, 2005 1:38:00 AM
Comment
Posted by
Anonymous |
Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:06:00 PM
Comment
Posted by
Anonymous |
Friday, November 18, 2005 9:50:00 PM
Hey ##Name##, your site is way cool. I found it while I was searching for information on online personals . I see that this post is exactly what I’m looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for online personals related information, and I'm glad I stopped by. Keep up the good work.
Posted by
Anonymous |
Sunday, November 27, 2005 2:44:00 PM
Hi There BiG_kiD how you going? I was sufing blogs for information on online dating for men and I came across yours. while this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for, It was most interesting. I can see why I found your page when I was looking for online dating for men stuff. Thanks for the read!
Posted by
Anonymous |
Sunday, November 27, 2005 10:27:00 PM
Greetings BiG_kiD it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on online dating for men and I landed on your page. Although this post is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for online dating for men Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !
Posted by
Anonymous |
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:03:00 PM
Hi BiG_kiD , I was out searching for blogs on dating online and found your site. Although this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for dating online related information, and I'm glad I stopped by. Keep up the good work.
Posted by
Anonymous |
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:14:00 AM
Hi BiG_kiD I was out searching for the latest information on online personals and found your site. this post contains the type of information that I’m looking for. It certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for online personals related information, and I'm glad I stopped by. Keep up the good work.
Posted by
Anonymous |
Friday, December 09, 2005 8:04:00 AM
Hi BiG_kiD love your blog. I came across it while looking for online dating. I know this post is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for online dating stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care
Posted by
Anonymous |
Saturday, December 24, 2005 9:38:00 AM
Greetings BiG_kiD I was looking for online dating information and I landed on your pages. While this post was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out online dating , Ok thanks for the read , take care.
Posted by
Anonymous |
Saturday, December 24, 2005 7:27:00 PM
Hi BiG_kiD greetings from down under. I was searching for the latest information on online dating , I can see how I landed on your page. While this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for. (I was after online dating related stuff) I ejoyed reading your blog, I'll come back agin to read future posts. Take Care.
Posted by
Anonymous |
Friday, January 20, 2006 9:25:00 PM
Good design!
[url=http://ocbbvpch.com/brhs/pxla.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mioiawgo.com/jqia/yaga.html]Cool site[/url]
Posted by
Anonymous |
Friday, October 06, 2006 3:12:00 PM
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
Posted by
Anonymous |
Friday, October 06, 2006 3:13:00 PM
Nice site!
http://ocbbvpch.com/brhs/pxla.html | http://xqcjinqv.com/nrir/klvs.html
Posted by
Anonymous |
Friday, October 06, 2006 3:13:00 PM